Lakeside Urgent Care
We’ll get you back to better in no time.
Broken bones, cuts, fevers, ear infections – no one ever plans for life's little injuries and illnesses. But when you need immediate treatment of non-life threatening issues, stop into Lakeside Urgent Care. Our expert medical team will give you quick, convenient care when you need it most – and when you need it fast.
Have questions? We have the answers. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about urgent care.
Quality medical care is around the corner in Spencerport:
- We care for patients of all ages
- Open seven days/week (including holidays)
- On-the-spot diagnostic services such as X-rays, EKGs, strep tests, and more
- Convenient Spencerport location with free parking
- No appointment necessary
- Electronic medical records (EMR) allow us to forward treatment information to your primary care provider or schedule follow-up care with a Lakeside specialist
- Part of the Lakeside Health System, which gives you access to our team of physicians and specialists, and you can be sent to the Lakeside Emergency Department if necessary
Laurie A. Thiele, M.S., RPA-C
Laurie A. Thiele, M.S., RPA-C, has been a Physician Assistant in our community at several emergency departments including Strong Memorial Hospital and Unity Health. She comes to Lakeside Urgent Care Center with vast experience in treating acute and non-acute patients. Laurie earned her undergraduate Physician Assistant degree from the Rochester Institute of Technology in 1998 and her Master's degree in Physician Assistant Studies from Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arizona School of Health Sciences with a concentration in Emergency Medicine.
Laurie’s certifications are many, including Licensed Physician Assistant, Licensed Paramedic, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, and Pediatric Life Support.
When she’s not at the Center, Laurie competes as an equestrian hunter/jumper, and enjoys golf, boating, and water skiing.