Lakeside Health System……CARES
Lakeside Memorial Hospital cares for you and your family.
- With fewer than 100 beds, our service to you is unmatched in the local area.
- Newly remodeled Family Birthing Center is truly focused on the family experience.
- OB/GYN physicians know each patient, deliver each baby and are accepting new patients.
- Lakeside is a designated New York State Stroke Center
- State-of-the-art Emergency Department with shorter wait times.
Lakeside Beikirch Care Center specializes in caring for the elderly.
- Though the Care Center was founded in 1944, it has been expanded to 120 beds in its current location on West Ave. since 1998.
- Provides long term care, allowing you to keep your loved ones close to home
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Center for people 18 and over.
Daisy Marquis Jones Family Wellness Center
- Professional diabetes counseling provided by Certified Diabetes Educators
- Profession nutrition counseling provided by Registered Dietitians
- Diabetes Education Classes
- Diabetes Support Groups
- Lifesteps® Weight Management Program taught by Registered Dietitians
- Supports the health system by raising capital for equipment and renovations
- Annual Dinner attracts a nationally-known speaker including past presidents such as President George H.W. Bush as well as Walter Cronkite, General (Ret.) Colin Powell
- Holds a variety of events throughout the year to improve care in our community
Lakeside Health System is to be the center of our healthcare community and to provide the highest level of quality, compassionate, cost-effective care. The services we provide to our customers are rooted in an integrated delivery system.
Lakeside Health System seeks to be a national model for community healthcare through its delivery of high quality, personal trusted care.
Lakeside Health System Board of Directors
Nancy Plews, Chairperson
Gerald Wenzke, Vice Chair
Mark Maxim, Treasurer
Patricia Hayles, Secretary
David Newman, MD; Norm Knight; Kathleen Peterson; Michael Raff, OD; Daniel Richardson; Thomas Richardson, PhD; John Risolo, MD